Eliza Hope, Esq.
(Former Eliza Puchalski, Esq.)
FL BAR No: 0087952
Welcome to the elite divorce law firm.
Family Law Attorney Ms. Hope is a strong advocate for Florida residents and their families in paternity, child support, divorce, adoption proceedings. She has substantial experience in all aspects of family law and domestic relations cases from intake through final disposition at trial.
Ms. Hope focuses on the protection and preservation of the marital assets by engaging services of the best forensic accountants, business and assets valuation experts and financial advisors in Florida. Dissolution of marriage is financially challenging to all parties involved. Ms. Hope aims for the prompt and efficient resolution of the case with the best possible financial outcome for her clients.
Ms. Hope represents clients in different types of the post-divorce and enforcement proceedings including but not limited to the contempt issues, enforcement of the equitable distribution, division of pension and retirement plans, drafting and preparation of the QDRO and the interlocutory and final appeals.
Appellate advocacy include successful representation of clients in Florida 5th District Court of Appeals, marked by written opinions in Calloway v. State, 118 So. 3d 277 (Fla. 5th DCA 2013) and Simplice v. State, 134 So. 3d 555 (Fla. 5th DCA 2014).
Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, Ms. Eliza Hope, Esq. is qualified to handle all aspects of your divorce zealously, knowledgably and skillfully, and provide alternative dispute resolution services such as mediation and collaborative family law.
Ms. Hope Graduated Magna Cum Laude from the Jesuit University of Scranton with:
• Criminal Justice Major, Political Science Minor.
• Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society.
• Phi Gamma Mu Honor Society.
• Charlotte Newcomb Scholarship recipient.
• Dean’s List for academic achievements.
• “Who is Who Among Students in American Universities & Collages” recognition 2007
She earned her Juris Doctor degree from Florida Coastal School of Law with
• Pro Bono Honors Award.
• Best Oralist Award, Lawyering Process II
• Dean’s Scholar Award.Prior to opening her private practice in 2013
Ms. Hope’s professional and work experience includes:
• Public Defender Office 7th Judicial Circuit Florida – Criminal Appellate Division for the Florida 5th District Court of Appeals
• Calloway v. State, 118 So. 3d 277, (Fla. 5th DCA 2013)
• Simplice v. State, 134 So. 3d 555 (Fla. 5th DCA 2014)
• Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, attorney Prisoners Re-Entry Program and Family Law Unit.
• Public Defender Office 7th Judicial Circuit Florida,
• State Attorney Office 7th Judicial Circuit Florida,
• Lackawanna County Coroner’s Office, Pennsylvania
• Lackawanna County Juvenile Court, Scranton, Pennsylvania. Victims Assistant Unit,.
• Pennsylvania Lackawanna County District Attorney’s Office..
Ms. Hope is fluent in English and Polish, with basic proficiency in Russian